Commercial concession (franchising)
Experts at Kachkin and Partners have broad extensive experience of consulting clients on various fields of franchising (food industry, education, sports, etc.). We provide comprehensive legal support to our clients at stages of franchising chain development and for existing chains.
We provide the following services:
- development and expertise of commercial concession (franchising) agreements;
- development of supporting documents, which govern relations between the franchiser, the franchisee and third parties in the field of real estate, taxes, labor relations, of antimonopoly regulation, etc.;
- participation in negotiations with contractors and in discussion of transaction terms;
- registration of rights transfer under commercial concession (franchising) agreement in Rospatent;
- due diligence of the business model of existing franchising chains, inspection for compliance with regulatory requirements, consulting and issue of recommendations by results of analysis;
- development of strategy for combating unfair competition from franchisees;
- assistance in claims handling and support of legal disputes between participants of franchising relations.