Experts at Kachkin & Partners provide comprehensive support of business activities in Russia and abroad. We have sustainable experience in support of economic transactions, which are subject for special regulation. Our experienced professionals advise the companies on economic activities, trade, conclusion and termination of contracts, export and import. Moreover, we support our clients in interaction with the Federal Antitrust Service, customs, financial and credit institutions.
Chambers & Partners Europe 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 included Kachkin & Partners on the list of recommended advisors on general business law in Russia, St.Petersburg.In 2019 the directory The Legal 500 Europe, Middle East & Africa has recognized Kachkin & Partners’ achievements in the sphere of commercial law in St. Petersburg for the first time.
Our services involve:
- advising on doing business in the Russian Federation;
- conducting legal due diligence and tax audits;
- support and enforcement of foreign trade transactions (export and import);
- support and enforcement of credit and leasing transactions;
- support of franchising projects (drafting relevant contracts, support of conclusion, enforcement and termination of such contracts);
- advising on insurance industry regulations;
- support of pharmaceutical companies and medical institutions;
- advising on customs regulations;
- support in the negotiation, drafting, conclusion, and termination of economic contracts;
- debt restructuring (restructuring, legal and other risks minimization, compliance, enforcement);
- project finance.