Labor & Employment
Experts of Kachkin & Partners consult the clients on a wide range of issues related with the Labour & Employment legislation. We have a strong background in providing legal support to clients in frameworks of personnel restructuring, drafting and development of various HR documentation, liaising with trade unions and supervisory authorities.
Our services involve:
- drafting and development of labor contracts and local regulations;
- conducting due diligence on labor relations, assessment of personnel records, evaluating related existing or potential risks, developing recommendations to eliminate such detected violations;
- support of discharge procedures;
- relations with trade unions, collective bargaining;
- compensations and additional incentives, stock options for employees;
- relations with top-management;
- support of relations with foreign employees;
- establishment of commercial secret regime;
- work safety;
- development and implementation of regulations and procedures on the protection of employee’s personal data;
- personnel outsourcing and outstaffing;
- registration of employers copyright to intellectual property objects created by employees within performing their duties, registration of parties" relationship under intellectual property objects creation process;
- judicial and out-of-court settlement of labor disputes.