Kachkin & Partners are among Pravo.ru-300 leaders again!
The results of Russia’s major legal market study, which is annually conducted by Pravo.ru, have been announced. Kachkin & Partners’ attorneys have again taken significant positions in all firm’s key practice areas.
This year the firm was awarded in 7 nominations:
- Infrastructure and PPP Practice was recognized in the I tier of the federal ranking
- Intellectual property practice, Bankruptcy group and Dispute Resolution practice received recognition in the I tier of the regional ranking
- In the sphere of Real Estate, land and construction, the firm’s high level of expertise was confirmed with the II tier according to the federal ranking results
- In the sphere of arbitration proceedings (High market), high qualifications in the II tier were confirmed according to the regional ranking results
- «Land User’s Legal Guide» (a joint project with Land Law Firm) received a special nomination award as «The best project in scientific and educational activities field»
Managing Partner Denis Kachkin: “We sincerely thank the clients who entrust us with complex and interesting projects, and the Pravo.Ru-300 ranking for praising the results of our work this year!”
The Pravo.ru-300 ranking is made to increase the transparency of the Russian legal services market. For several years it has served as a benchmark for courts and clients in assessing the level of legal services quality and efficiency. The ranking is being audited by a large international company.
For more detailed information about the ranking, please follow the link.