Kachkin & Partners retained top positions in all areas of practice according to the international rating Chambers Europe 2019
Researchers of the international law firms’ rating Chambers Europe 2019 praised the expertise of Kachkin & Partners again in key areas of practice. The company is traditionally recommended among the best consultants in the field of private-public partnership at the national level, and the company's regional leadership is secured in the area of real estate deals support. In addition, the achievements of Kachkin & Partners in dispute resolution and general business law are reflected in consistently successful positions of the rating.
Customers note that Denis Kachkin, Managing Partner, Head of Infrastructure and PPP practice of Kachkin & Partners, “perfectly orients himself in the stressful situation of negotiations, with the participation of investors, foreign companies and representatives of Russian state bodies".
Sources claim that Partner, Head of Corporate and Dispute Resolution Practice of the company Kirill Saskov "plays a key role in many of the firm's key disputes mandates" and emphasize "his skill in handling sophisticated domestic litigation".
One of the principals of Kachkin & Partners speaks of Partner, Head of Real Estate and Investments Practice Dmitry Nekrestyanov: “clients really appreciate his fantastic analytical skills and intelligence in handling very sophisticated matters”.
The international rating Chambers Europe 2019 recommends Kachkin & Partners in the following practices:
- General Business Law: Real Estate (band 1)
- Dispute resolution (band 2)
- General Business Law (band 3)
About the directory
Chambers & Partners conducts annual survey of the legal markets in the certain regions and the international legal service market on the whole in 185 countries. The results of Chambers & Partners team's analysis, interviews with law firms' clients and leading players of legal consulting market are published in eight guides: Chambers Global, Chambers UK Solicitors and Chambers UK Bar, Chambers USA, Сhambers Canada, Chambers Asia Pacific, Chambers Latin America and Chambers Europe. Reckoning into directories on results of the research is a competitive advantage because it reflects the independent assessment of the work's quality, and the rating results are used by 51% of in-house counsel while choosing outsource consultants((according to figures of an independent survey of the International In-house Counsel journal)) .
More information about the rating and the full list of its participants are available on the website Chambers Europe 2019.
- Protecting the rights of an IT company to intellectual-property service facilities
- Licensing agreement on the provision of usage rights to a utility model with an Argentinian company
- Legal support for a major Russian Internet service offering events promotion in the process of trademark registration
- Legal due diligence of the intellectual property assets amassed during the creation of Russian animated TV-show
- Representation of the interests of architects, employees at an architectural design firm, for the purposes of protecting their author’s rights to an architectural design
- Legal support for a client in litigation with an RF government institution over an investment contract for the construction of residential buildings measuring a total area of 23,300 m²
- Copy of Legal services in respect of construction of a large shopping mall Galleria located in the heart of St. Petersburg
- Legal due diligence of a land plot in St. Petersburg