Infrastructure and PPP
Rimma graduated with a master’s degree from St. Petersburg State University Faculty of Law.
Prior to joining Kachkin & Partners, Rimma worked for international law companis Beiten Burkhardt and Capital Legal Services.
Rimma has been specializing in private-public partnerships and comprehensive support for investment projects since 2009. She participated in the development of federal and regional legislation on concession agreements and private-public partnership and has significant experience in investment projects legal support, such as:
- Development of concession agreement and documents draft required for filing a private initiative in accordance with the Federal Law «On Concession Agreements», for implementing a toll road construction project (including project work coordination of technical and financial consultants), legal support of the client during the implementation negotiations with the public party regarding the project implementation;
- Development of concession agreement and documents draft required for filing a private initiative in accordance with the Federal Law «On Concession Agreements», for implementing a project for territories with the creation of medical institutions development, heat and water supply networks, as well as electricity networks and highways;
- Development of general contract agreement draft for attracting a general contractor for a concession project, legal support of the customer during negotiations with the general contractor;
- Development of a model concession agreement and documents required for filing a private initiative, for a funding organization;
- Consulting a foreign company, the founder of a concessionaire company, on land, budgetary and other legal issues arising in the course of the toll road concession project implementation;
- Legal support for airport creation project on the basis of private-public partnership agreement in one of the Russian Federation subjects, including the preparation of a private-public partnership agreement and other documents necessary for the project implementation;
- Development of the necessary regulatory and legal framework for the Russian Federation subject for the private-public partnership projects implementation.
Rimma has a diploma on PPP Project Management and Implementation, The Institute for Public-Private Partnerships, Washington, USA.
Rimma is the author of publications in specialized professional publications on private-public partnerships, personal data protection and other legal issues, she participated in the preparation of annual legislation development analytical reviews for the World Bank.
Rimma also has extensive experience in public speaking, conducting seminars and trainings on private- public partnerships and other issues for client companies and government officials.
Rimma speaks English fluently.