Alexandra Ulezko joined the Expert Council of the “Credit Organization Legal Work” magazine
Alexandra Ulezko Corporate & Dispute Resolution Senior Associate of Kachkin & Partners joined the Expert Council at “Credit Organization Legal Work” magazine’s editorial invitation.
As part of her new position, Alexandra advises the magazine on professional issues, proposes potential authors candidates and reviews their articles, recommends future issues topical issues, assesses content of the publication in general.
“I am grateful to the “Regulations” publishing house for their confidence. I am sure that our cooperation in this capacity will be interesting and productive”, — says Alexandra.
Alexandra Ulezko is the author of publications in various magazines of the “Regulations” publishing house since spring 2017.
Today “Regulations” publishing house is the largest Russian-language resource for the financial market both in terms of the range of publications and the breadth of subject matter coverage, and in terms of the total share of banking literature in Russia.
“Credit Organization Legal Work” magazine is a unique specialized publication on credit organization lawyers’ practical activities, which is also of interest for ensuring the activities for managers and bank specialists of all levels and directions. The publication accumulates leading practitioners’ methodological recommendations and comments of regulatory bodies’ representatives on current banking legislation and the upcoming changes. There are employees of the Bank of Russia, the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation, the Federal Service for Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Well-Being, largest banks and other financial institutions heads and legal advisers, judges and attorneys with extensive experience among magazine’s regular authors.
- Legal support for the business pursuits of the largest enterprise in the CIS engaged in the research, development and production of industrial- and scientific-purpose X-ray equipment on the issue of agreement performance in connection with the counterpart
- Representing the interests of a major importer of fish and seafood in a dispute with a bankrupt company seeking to have a deal declared void
- Protecting the interests of an architectural-design bureau during its contractor’s bankruptcy process
- Legal support for a client during a debtor’s bankruptcy procedure and the recovery of accumulated debt
- Legal support of a consumer credit cooperative in the process of its member insolvency
- Holding a bankrupt company’s general director to subsidiary liability for more than 12 mln rubles
- Defending client’s interests in a dispute over the collection of back debt in an amount exceeding EURO 300 K
- Legal advice on a land plot purchase to a residential housing leader
- Protecting the interests of an owner of companies being liquidated