Legal advice on a land plot purchase to a residential housing leader
One of Russia’s largest construction holdings had purchased a land plot from a company being in special financial conditions. The construction giant asked our lawyers to analyze the deal from the view of insolvency law and assess the possible risks, core of which could be loss of a land plot.
Our attorneys carried out a comprehensive analysis and drafted the recommendations on further actions to be taken in order to eliminate legal risks.
Our associates also suggested client a standpoint for a possible dispute and advised on selected land law issues.
- Legal support for the business pursuits of the largest enterprise in the CIS engaged in the research, development and production of industrial- and scientific-purpose X-ray equipment on the issue of agreement performance in connection with the counterpart
- Representing the interests of a major importer of fish and seafood in a dispute with a bankrupt company seeking to have a deal declared void
- Protecting the interests of an architectural-design bureau during its contractor’s bankruptcy process
- Legal support for a client during a debtor’s bankruptcy procedure and the recovery of accumulated debt
- Holding a bankrupt company’s general director to subsidiary liability for more than 12 mln rubles