Olga Duchenko, Corporate and Dispute Resolution Senior Associate at Kachkin & Partners, prepared a review of significant legal innovations in the sphere of labour law that will come into force in 2015 and summarized the results of such laws and amendments that had been adopted in 2014.
- Legal representation of the Russian branch of the international holding company against an employee who committed a substantial theft
- Legal support of the Russian branch of a major international company providing engineering works and performing other functions of a general designer
- Developing a training program and holding a series of legal seminars for LSR Group
- Defense of a scientific research institute in a labor dispute with a former employee
- Legal support to SUBWAY Russia on labour and employment matters