Legal support to SUBWAY Russia on labour and employment matters
For over 8 years Kachkin & Partners has been providing comprehensive legal support to the Russian subsidiary of SUBWAY, an international fast food restaurant chain. This includes corporate law issues, labour & employment and intellectual property matters, pre-trial legal support etc., across the entire Russian Federation.
Labour & employment issues involve drafting internal employment documentations, such as employment contracts, duty regulations, commercial secret and work routine regulations, and also assistance in structuring relations with foreign employees and obtaining work permits.
- Legal representation of the Russian branch of the international holding company against an employee who committed a substantial theft
- Legal support of the Russian branch of a major international company providing engineering works and performing other functions of a general designer
- Developing a training program and holding a series of legal seminars for LSR Group
- Defense of a scientific research institute in a labor dispute with a former employee
- Legal support to SUBWAY Russia on labour and employment matters