Olga Duchenko, Corporate and Dispute Resolution Senior Associate at Kachkin & Partners, draws attention to the fact that in practice employers are not called to administrative account for breaking the terms of notifying competent authorities of employee displacement.
- Legal representation of the Russian branch of the international holding company against an employee who committed a substantial theft
- Legal support of the Russian branch of a major international company providing engineering works and performing other functions of a general designer
- Developing a training program and holding a series of legal seminars for LSR Group
- Defense of a scientific research institute in a labor dispute with a former employee
- Legal support to SUBWAY Russia on labour and employment matters