“Everyone knew nothing: how Carl’s Junior’ employees were being fired”
Olga Duchenko, Corporate and Dispute Resolution Senior Associate at Kachkin & Partners, notices the illegality of employees’ firing at the international fast food restaurant chain “Carl’s Junior” in Russia right on the date of its restaurants’ closing and advises them not to sign the resignation letters.
- Legal representation of the Russian branch of the international holding company against an employee who committed a substantial theft
- Legal support of the Russian branch of a major international company providing engineering works and performing other functions of a general designer
- Developing a training program and holding a series of legal seminars for LSR Group
- Defense of a scientific research institute in a labor dispute with a former employee
- Legal support to SUBWAY Russia on labour and employment matters