“Presentation of the book “Legal entity crisis state in Russian bankruptcy law”
Alexandra Ulezko (attorney, head of bankruptcy group at Kachkin & Partners) and Ivan Stasyuka (counsel, RKT consulting group) published the book “Legal entity crisis state in Russian bankruptcy law”.
This book is the first Russian monographic study of «insolvency», «property insufficiency», «objective bankruptcy» concepts and other phenomena that characterize legal entity unfavorable financial condition from the bankruptcy law point of view. The book was printed by the “Statut” publishing house with Kachkin and Partners and the RKT consulting group support.
According to Alexandra Ulezko, the study systematizes judicial practice on when a company is considered to be in crisis, and what is generally understood as a crisis in Russian bankruptcy law. The experts have imposed theory on judicial practice, their own ideas about the problem and representing clients in bankruptcy cases experience, where too much depends on establishing the moment of the crisis — subsidiary liability, subordination, challenging transactions.
The book will be of interest to practicing lawyers and anyone interested in the bankruptcy problems.
To purchase the book please visit the website
- Legal support for the business pursuits of the largest enterprise in the CIS engaged in the research, development and production of industrial- and scientific-purpose X-ray equipment on the issue of agreement performance in connection with the counterpart
- Representing the interests of a major importer of fish and seafood in a dispute with a bankrupt company seeking to have a deal declared void
- Protecting the interests of an architectural-design bureau during its contractor’s bankruptcy process
- Legal support for a client during a debtor’s bankruptcy procedure and the recovery of accumulated debt
- Holding a bankrupt company’s general director to subsidiary liability for more than 12 mln rubles