CEE Legal Matters, 23.11.2015
"Kachkin & Partners Successful for Cres Group in Russian Dispute"
St. Petersburg TV channel, 28.01.2015
"Car dealer "Laura" declared bankruptcy of the store in Kupchino"
Construction Weekly, 26.01.2015
“Bankruptcy will increase”
"Individuals' bankruptcy to come ahead of time"
Delovoy Peterburg, 11.11.2014
"They're trying to collect 1,14 bln roubles from "LenSpetsStroy"
Delovoy Peterburg, 06.11.2014
"Bankruptcy cases tend to get closed more often in St. Petersburg due to the lack of money for carrying out this procedure"
Delovoy Peterburg, 30.10.2014
"St. Petersburg debtors have learned to control the bankruptcy procedure"
Economics and life, 24.10.2014
"A bankrupted company filed for its debtor's bankruptcy: would the court satisfy the claim?"
"Federal Antimonopoly Service has been involved into the fight for the land plot at Robespierre embankment"
Construction Weekly, 29.09.2014
"Quartz" has been reminded of its corporate debts"
Alexandra Ulezko joined the Expert Council of the “Credit Organization Legal Work” magazine
Kachkin & Partners at the annual forum “Legal year of 2013 review: laws and business”
Kachkin & Partners protected interests of an architectural-design bureau during its client’s bankruptcy process
Experts of Kachkin & Partners took part in the forum "Legal year in review"
Kirill Saskov, a partner at Kachkin and Partners became a moderator of a round table discussion at the III Banking Forum
Legal support for the business pursuits of the largest enterprise in the CIS engaged in the research, development and production of industrial- and scientific-purpose X-ray equipment on the issue of agreement performance in connection with the counterpart
Protecting the interests of an architectural-design bureau during its contractor’s bankruptcy process
Representing the interests of a major importer of fish and seafood in a dispute with a bankrupt company seeking to have a deal declared void
Holding a bankrupt company’s general director to subsidiary liability for more than 12 mln rubles
Legal advice on a land plot purchase to a residential housing leader
Legal support of a consumer credit cooperative in the process of its member insolvency
Defending client’s interests in a dispute over the collection of back debt in an amount exceeding EURO 300 K
Legal support for a client during a debtor’s bankruptcy procedure and the recovery of accumulated debt
Protecting the interests of an owner of companies being liquidated
Kachkin & Partners provides complex legal support of bankruptcy proceedings on behalf of debtors and creditors, including financial organizations, during the period before bankruptcy and during all bankruptcy proceedings, namely:
- development of the plan of measures for prevention of bankruptcy;
- commitment an act of bankruptcy on behalf of the creditor as well as the debtor;
- interaction with the insolvency officer within the framework of insolvency proceedings;
- appeal of illegal actions or omissions of the insolvency officer;
- taking actions against inclusion of unconscientious creditors' claims into the creditors’ register;
- participation in internal disputes, namely challenging of debtor's transactions, bringing controlling persons to responsibility, court hearings on disputes, complaints and motions in bankruptcy proceedings;
- representation of the interests of creditors and other persons entitled to participate in meetings and committees of creditors;
- support of auctions for sale of the debtor's property;
- interaction with law enforcement agencies regarding criminal and (or) administrative responsibility of controlling persons and other persons if they have committed misconduct in bankruptcy proceedings.