Drafting franchise agreement for a major Russian chain of girls’ apparel stores «Little Lady»
A large Russian company «Little Lady», which manufactures and sells kids’ clothes for girls, contacted Kachkin & Partners Law Firm with a request to draft a franchise agreement in order to build a successful franchise network of brand kids’ apparel stores selling products under «Little Lady» brand.
The Kachkin & Partners’ lawyers studied in detail the pattern of relations between a franchisee and a franchiser described by the client, client’s experience of cooperation with franchisees and suggested optimal methods to record such relations within the drafted franchise agreement. Mechanisms to control franchisee’s business, competition-limiting terms, reinforced liabilities of the parties specially developed for the client were included into the agreement.
- Legal support for the operations of a major Russian fast food franchise chain
- Comprehensive legal support in relation to SUBWAY’s franchising activities in Russia
- Legal support for the franchise operations of the international fast-food restaurant chain Domino’s Pizza in Russia
- Legal support to franchise agreement drafting for large international chain of coffee shops Tucano Coffee and registration of transfer of trademarks right for usage in Russia based on a license agreement
- Drafting franchise agreement for a major Russian chain of girls’ apparel stores «Little Lady»
- Consulting the owner of a bakery franchise chain “Dobropek” on the violation by franchisees of the terms of the commercial concession agreement
- Legal support to an international kids’ educational center «Fox & Kids» in the conclusion of a franchise agreement
- Development of a franchise-management model for a leading Russian chain of fitness centers