Legal support for the operations of a major Russian fast food franchise chain
Kachkin & Partners law firm was engaged by Pomponchik, a fast food franchise chain, to facilitate a resolution of a conflict over unauthorized outlets opened by the franchisee. Kachkin & Partners lawyers studied the conflict situation in detail and prepared a legal summary with a strategy to protect the client’s rights and assessment of risks and recommendations for dispute resolution.
Our experts also reviewed the client’s draft franchise agreement and proposed appropriate changes to optimize the client’s control over the franchisee’s operations.
- Legal support for the operations of a major Russian fast food franchise chain
- Comprehensive legal support in relation to SUBWAY’s franchising activities in Russia
- Legal support for the franchise operations of the international fast-food restaurant chain Domino’s Pizza in Russia
- Legal support to franchise agreement drafting for large international chain of coffee shops Tucano Coffee and registration of transfer of trademarks right for usage in Russia based on a license agreement
- Drafting franchise agreement for a major Russian chain of girls’ apparel stores «Little Lady»
- Consulting the owner of a bakery franchise chain “Dobropek” on the violation by franchisees of the terms of the commercial concession agreement
- Legal support to an international kids’ educational center «Fox & Kids» in the conclusion of a franchise agreement
- Development of a franchise-management model for a leading Russian chain of fitness centers