Legal support in the frameworks of the brownfield construction of two pig breeding plants by a Danish-Lithuanian agricultural company Ruric A/S
Kachkin & Partners provided legal support on buying out the agricultural land plots and prepared legal opinion on optimization of the structure of the Russian branch of the holding to secure interests of the European investment funds financing the project and obeying the land law restriction for buy-out at the same time. Our lawyers have worked out legal recommendations on essential changes in the structure of the Russian branch to minimize the property risks related to agricultural activities at the stage of transition from construction project to the future commercial activity. Total investments amounted to EURO 60M.
Under this assignment Kachkin & Partners’ associates also delivered legal advice on interaction with the General Contractor (Russian construction company) and provided legal support in the frameworks of structuring the construction process in accordance to the investment bank’s requirements (means for the project implementation obtained from an international financial institution).
- Legal support of buyout of a production complex in Arkhangelsk region
- Legal services in respect of construction of a large shopping mall Galleria located in the heart of St. Petersburg
- Legal support of a construction of high class residential complex in the historical centre of St. Petersburg
- Restructuring of investment commitments in a number of construction projects
- Legal support within the construction of a multi-purpose building complex in the suburb of St. Petersburg, Russia
- Legal support in frameworks of reconstruction of a building located in the St. Petersburg historical centre
- Legal support for the Belaya Dacha Outlet construction project in the Moscow Region
- Representing the 6th Trust construction company in dispute between parties of construction investment contract
- Legal support to ATLANT-M automobile holding within construction of automobile showrooms and warehouses in St. Petersburg
- Comprehensive legal support of R&D project in solar power