Comprehensive support on corporate governance
As part of comprehensive legal support, Kachkin & Partners’ experts had conducted a corporate due diligence of 17 companies of various organisation forms belonging to the client and then composed and kept updated the property map, ensured proper conduct of required corporate actions including corporate approvals and appointments, shareholders meetings, etc.
Our mission also involved control over presence and due condition of corporate and real estate assets, reporting on changes of their status, control over and prolongation of power of management.
Thanks to meticulous work of our associates and proactive suggestion on security measures, the client stayed fully informed on state of their business and felt safe and protected against legal risks, and possible fraud and raider attempts.
- Legal support for the creation in the Russian Federation of a business engaged in the manufacture of explosives by the leading Argentinian company Explosivos Tecnológicos Argentinos
- Restructuring parties relationships in a large construction project
- Consulting the client, a lessor, on issues connected with its business structuring
- Comprehensive legal support of R&D project in solar power
- Legal advice on joint stock companies’ regulations
- Legal assistance on stock issue to a joint stock society with state participation
- Advising on forming joint venture in Kazakhstan
- Advising on acquisition of an Albanian mining company
- Comprehensive support on corporate governance
- Legal advice on restructuring a large trade and manufacturing holdings
- Legal advice to a Finnish wholesale company on share acquisition in a Russian legal entity
- Full legal support of acquisition of rights to an ore mining deposit in South-Eastern Europe by a mining holding based in Russia
- Provision of legal assistance on reforming the Association of Real Estate Brokers of St. Petersburg and Leningrad Region (NGO)
- Legal support of buyout of a control share in a Magadan-based joint-stock company, making its specialty in construction and engineering documentation for mining and exploration activities on behalf of our client, PiterGORProject
- Preparation of legal opinion on issues concerning the sale of a business in Belarus