Legal advice to a Finnish wholesale company on share acquisition in a Russian legal entity
Kachkin & Partners advised Monilaite-Thomeko Oy, international importer and wholesale company headquartered in Finland and specialized in equipment, material, appliances and accessories for the food retail, fast food and restaurant areas, on an acquisition of share in a Russian affiliated company of a similar profile.
Our Corporate & M&A team conducted legal due diligence of the target firm, drafted the shareholders’ agreement (governed by Finnish Law) and provided overall legal support to the client.
The deal was closed in less than a month, which is considerably short term.
The team has been retained to advise on corporate law issues and draft related documents.
- Legal support for the creation in the Russian Federation of a business engaged in the manufacture of explosives by the leading Argentinian company Explosivos Tecnológicos Argentinos
- Restructuring parties relationships in a large construction project
- Consulting the client, a lessor, on issues connected with its business structuring
- Comprehensive legal support of R&D project in solar power
- Legal advice on joint stock companies’ regulations
- Legal assistance on stock issue to a joint stock society with state participation
- Advising on forming joint venture in Kazakhstan
- Advising on acquisition of an Albanian mining company
- Comprehensive support on corporate governance
- Legal advice on restructuring a large trade and manufacturing holdings
- Legal advice to a Finnish wholesale company on share acquisition in a Russian legal entity
- Full legal support of acquisition of rights to an ore mining deposit in South-Eastern Europe by a mining holding based in Russia
- Provision of legal assistance on reforming the Association of Real Estate Brokers of St. Petersburg and Leningrad Region (NGO)
- Legal support of buyout of a control share in a Magadan-based joint-stock company, making its specialty in construction and engineering documentation for mining and exploration activities on behalf of our client, PiterGORProject
- Preparation of legal opinion on issues concerning the sale of a business in Belarus