Legal assistance on stock issue to a joint stock society with state participation
Our client is a joint stock company with a state-owned share of over 20%. In 2010 the private shareholders decided to raise investments in amount of rub 25 mln with a view to renovate property assets and increase the company capitalization.
Kachkin & Partners was instructed to provide legal support and advice through the entire stock issue procedure.
Our experts structured the process in a way that allowed defending the shareholders’ interests and acting in full accordance with the Russian law on joint stock companies and on capital markets.
- Legal support for the creation in the Russian Federation of a business engaged in the manufacture of explosives by the leading Argentinian company Explosivos Tecnológicos Argentinos
- Restructuring parties relationships in a large construction project
- Consulting the client, a lessor, on issues connected with its business structuring
- Comprehensive legal support of R&D project in solar power
- Legal advice on joint stock companies’ regulations
- Legal assistance on stock issue to a joint stock society with state participation
- Advising on forming joint venture in Kazakhstan
- Advising on acquisition of an Albanian mining company
- Comprehensive support on corporate governance
- Legal advice on restructuring a large trade and manufacturing holdings
- Legal advice to a Finnish wholesale company on share acquisition in a Russian legal entity
- Full legal support of acquisition of rights to an ore mining deposit in South-Eastern Europe by a mining holding based in Russia
- Provision of legal assistance on reforming the Association of Real Estate Brokers of St. Petersburg and Leningrad Region (NGO)
- Legal support of buyout of a control share in a Magadan-based joint-stock company, making its specialty in construction and engineering documentation for mining and exploration activities on behalf of our client, PiterGORProject
- Preparation of legal opinion on issues concerning the sale of a business in Belarus