Defending client interests in a dispute over the collection of back debt in an amount exceeding 13 mln rubles
Our client, a leader in the sale of rolled metal products in St. Petersburg, is a supplier of ferrous-metal scrap and waste to a subsidiary of JSC Kirovsky Zavod. At the time, the amount of debt due and owing to our client totalled more than 13 million rubles.
Previously, with the assistance of attorneys from Kachkin & Partners, a dispute between the companies over an amount exceeding 50 million rubles was settled amicably – more than half of the debt was repaid to the client during court proceedings, with the remainder covered by an amicable settlement stipulating debt repayment within three months – with the result that the debt owed to our client was repaid in full, and supply cooperation between the companies was able to continue.
At present, despite the initiation by our client of court proceedings over newly accrued debt in excess of 13 million rubles, the companies are currently in productive talks under the successful guidance of the Kachkin & Partners team.
- Legal support of a construction company in court in the framework of defending the permit for an apartment building construction in the historical center of St. Petersburg
- Legal support of a development company in the framework of challenging the law of St. Petersburg on planted land
- Representation of a development company’s interests in a dispute over the land plot area significant increase
- Defending Siyanie CJSC, construction company contracted for construction of the Courtyard by Marriott Hotels, in a litigation dispute
- Protection of the North-West Regional Directorate of the State Federal Fishing Agency property interests by settlement of disputes on federal property use
- Representing A.Len, one of the leading architect & project design companies in St. Petersburg in a series of legal disputes with customers and subcontractors (total cost of 3M Euros)
- Representing the 6th Trust construction company in dispute between parties of construction investment contract
- Legal support to ATLANT-M automobile holding within construction of automobile showrooms and warehouses in St. Petersburg
- Representing Adamant, a large development holding, at court
- Court representation of Tebodin, an international engineering company in a contract fulfilment dispute
- Major development company legal support at court under the investment contract of the residential complex «Bolshoi Drama Theatre House» construction with a total living area of 29 th sq m
- Defending client interests in a dispute over the collection of back debt in an amount exceeding 13 mln rubles
- Representing a big sanitary engineering supplier in a 15-million RUB commercial dispute
- Protecting interests of a large equipment supplier for Oil and Gas industry
- Legal representation on tax disputes with regard to claiming illegal the tax prosecution and charging additional taxes.
- Representing LAM Electric Installation Company acting as defendant in three closely connected commercial disputes arising from construction works
- Representing Russian branch of Tebodin, a multinational engineering company, in the dispute with the tax authorities on tax remission
- Representing customers against a malevolent contractor on telecom networks construction
- Defending the owner of a large warehouse against the property management company
- Successful out-of-court settlement of a tax dispute
- Defending the warrantors
- Defending the non-commercial legal research institution against a customer
- Defending the intellectual property rights in an domain name dispute
- Legal representation in numerous court proceedings in relation to property claims
- Representing St. Petersburg Guild of Designers and Architects in a slander litigation