Legal support to an industrial company in successful resistance to a hostile takeover with elements of the criminal fraud
The client (plaintiff) had ceased to be a shareholder in a large industrial company owning a unique production technology. The prospects for the case initially looked very negative, due to the lack of evidence proving criminal intent and documentary misrepresentation.
Thanks to Kachkin & Partners’ associates efforts, the court of appeal agreed with the arguments of the plaintiff and ruled in his favor in March 2011. The ruling entered into force.
As a result, the deal was declared void, and the shares were restored to the possession of plaintiff, securing the corporate control over a unique technological innovation.
- Legal support of a construction company in court in the framework of defending the permit for an apartment building construction in the historical center of St. Petersburg
- Legal support of a development company in the framework of challenging the law of St. Petersburg on planted land
- Representation of a development company’s interests in a dispute over the land plot area significant increase
- Defending Siyanie CJSC, construction company contracted for construction of the Courtyard by Marriott Hotels, in a litigation dispute
- Protection of the North-West Regional Directorate of the State Federal Fishing Agency property interests by settlement of disputes on federal property use
- Representing A.Len, one of the leading architect & project design companies in St. Petersburg in a series of legal disputes with customers and subcontractors (total cost of 3M Euros)
- Representing the 6th Trust construction company in dispute between parties of construction investment contract
- Legal support to ATLANT-M automobile holding within construction of automobile showrooms and warehouses in St. Petersburg
- Representing Adamant, a large development holding, at court
- Court representation of Tebodin, an international engineering company in a contract fulfilment dispute
- Major development company legal support at court under the investment contract of the residential complex «Bolshoi Drama Theatre House» construction with a total living area of 29 th sq m
- Defending client interests in a dispute over the collection of back debt in an amount exceeding 13 mln rubles
- Representing a big sanitary engineering supplier in a 15-million RUB commercial dispute
- Protecting interests of a large equipment supplier for Oil and Gas industry
- Legal representation on tax disputes with regard to claiming illegal the tax prosecution and charging additional taxes.
- Representing LAM Electric Installation Company acting as defendant in three closely connected commercial disputes arising from construction works
- Representing Russian branch of Tebodin, a multinational engineering company, in the dispute with the tax authorities on tax remission
- Representing customers against a malevolent contractor on telecom networks construction
- Defending the owner of a large warehouse against the property management company
- Successful out-of-court settlement of a tax dispute
- Defending the warrantors
- Defending the non-commercial legal research institution against a customer
- Defending the intellectual property rights in an domain name dispute
- Legal representation in numerous court proceedings in relation to property claims
- Representing St. Petersburg Guild of Designers and Architects in a slander litigation