Joint work aimed at ensuring constructive interaction between government agencies, business and public organizations and support for interregional investment projects implemented on the basis of PPP
Strategic Partnership North-West was established in 2012. It was founded by the 11 constituent entities of the Russian Federation comprising the Northwest Federal District, as well as 42 leading regional companies and business associations. The Partnership operates under the chairmanship of the RF Presidential Envoy for the Northwest Federal District.
The Partnership works to ensure smooth interaction between government agencies, business and public organizations in the formulation and implementation of socio-economic policy in the Northwest Federal District and support interregional investment projects implemented on the basis of public-private partnership. In this connection, the Partnership has set up a working group on public-private partnership, headed by Denis Vladimirovich Kachkin, Managing Partner at Kachkin & Partners.
The joint work conducted by Strategic Partnership North-West and Kachkin & Partners encompasses the following activities: methodological and consultational assistance for the regions under the preparation and implementation of infrastructure projects involving the use of PPP mechanisms; assisting the regions in the attraction of bank project financing; comprehensive support for the development of the regulatory framework of the concerned RF constituent entities at the regional and local level; organization of training seminars and webinars, etc.
With the active participation of Denis Kachkin, Strategic Partnership North-West organized a competition for the selection of promising regional PPP projects with the aim of the preferential financial of their further preparation by the working group’s participating banks. Taking part in the competition were representatives of various Russian regions, presenting a number of ambitious yet feasible projects. Under further consideration of the projects, the interests of their representatives at federal and financial structures are being represented by Denis Kachkin.
- Legal support for an investor at the stage of preparing a proposal on a PPP project in the field of medicine
- Legal support of the largest PPP project in the field of public transport in Russia — building and operating a tram network with total investment of about RUB 26 billion.
- Legal support for two projects involving the creation of swimming pools in Leningrad Region, implemented on the basis of private concession initiative
- Development of a concept for the creation of an Innovational medical cluster in the Caucasian Mineral Waters Region spanning a total area of several tens of thousands sq km and an action plan for its implementation
- Legal support in preparing the private investor’s proposal on implementing a concession project in the field of medicine
- Support of conclusion of concession agreements on hotels construction in the frames of private initiative procedure in favour of private investors
- Legal support for a project involving reconstruction and operation of the Leningrad Regional Medical Rehabilitation Center in Leningrad Region on the basis of PPP
- Drafting of PPP legislation in Pskov Region
- Legal support for the participant in a tender for the right to conclude a concession agreement on highway construction
- Support of real property buyout in respect to the St. Petersburg Ring Road construction
- Legal study of prospects for the entry into economic circulation of the Peterhof State Museum-Reserve “Ropshinsky Palace” on public-private partnership terms
- Joint work aimed at ensuring constructive interaction between government agencies, business and public organizations and support for interregional investment projects implemented on the basis of PPP
- Preparation of the Concept for the implementation of an investment project involving the construction and operation of a social-services facility on the basis of PPP
- Formulation of legal arguments for the implementation of a recreational project on the basis of PPP
- Support for a project involving the design, construction, operation and maintenance of road infrastructure in Moscow Region
- Advising the Lipetsk region public authorities on the regional legislation improvement
- Advising the Slantsevsky municipal district’s governing bodies within the stadium construction project with the PPP mechanism application
- Advising the Slantsevsky municipal district’s governing bodies on the improvement of municipal legal and regulatory framework
- Legal advice to KIT Finance holdings on construction of chain of boarding houses with medical treatment for elderly people
- Legal support to the project on creation a large landscape and leisure park located in the Moscow region
- Advising a large food manufacturer in frameworks of acquiring state co-funding to a project to be fulfilled in Volga region (factory erection)
- Anti-corruption expertise of the existing laws and draft laws and subordinate acts of the Republic of Tatarstan (Volga Federal District of the Russian Federation)
- Advising the government of the Leningrad region on the review of regional PPP legislation
- Expert review and development of recommendations on improvement of draft law on Public Private Partnership of Sakha Republic (Yakutia)
- Advising on a PPP project involving comprehensive repair of the city lightning networks fulfilled in one of Ural region major cities
- Comprehensive support for a project involving the creation of a “Regional Medical Rehabilitation Center” in Leningrad Region on the basis of PPP
- Participation in expert review and development of the draft federal law on PPP of the Russian Federation
- Expert review of draft law on Public Private Partnership of Udmurt Republic (Volga Federal District of the Russian Federation)
- Legal support of a PPP project on water utilities
- Advising the City of St. Petersburg authorities on the PPP project implementation