We provide a full range of legal services for the client during the pre-trial dispute resolution stage, reconciliation as well as in the court hearings and arbitration proceedings. For support of integrated disputes, lawyers from other practices obtaining the specialized expertise join the team.
Kachkin & Partners helps clients to succeed in real estate and construction, commercial disputes, disputes with Antitrust, Fiscal and other government agencies, labor, corporate disputes and share-related issues etc. Practice associates have a special expertise in mediation and pre-trial dispute settlement.
The world leading legal directory, Chambers & Partners Europe 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, praised Kachkin & Partners expertise in Dispute Resolution in Russia, St. Petersburg.
The Legal 500 Europe, Middle East & Africa 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 included Kachkin & Partners on the list of the recommended experts in Dispute Resolution in Russia.
The national law firms’ ranking Pravo.Ru-300 2016, 2017 and 2018 highly marks Kachkin & Partners’ expertise in arbitration proceedings.
Moreover, the company experts were honored with St. Petersburg Bar Association award "For success achieved by attorney in civil (arbitration) cases" in 2014, “For success achieved by attorney in arbitration cases representation” in 2017 and the professional ranking Best Lawyers title "Lawyer of the Year for Litigation" in 2015.
Our services involve:
- pre-trial dispute resolution, representation during negotiation and preparation of dispute settlement terms;
- alternative dispute resolution (mediation and conciliation);
- international commercial arbitration and arbitral proceedings;
- arbitrazh courts (national commercial courts), representation at all levels;
- construction and architectural disputes;
- real estate disputes;
- commercial disputes arising out of business activities;
- antitrust disputes;
- corporate disputes, protecting against violation of partners’ and shareholders" rights in business entities, appeal decisions and resolutions from partners and shareholders general meetings resolutions;
- intellectual property disputes;
- tax disputes;
- bank disputes;
- insurance disputes;
- customs disputes;
- administrative disputes;
- labor disputes;
- consumer disputes;
- insolvency procedures, representation of creditors and debtors;
- enforcement of court decisions, debt collection, providing a comprehensive approach when dealing with distressed debts and assets.