The international ranking IFLR1000 recommends Kachkin and Partners for accompanying mergers and acquisitions for the first time and recognizes company’s expertise in the field of project finance and PPP again
Kachkin and Partners has been recognized for the first time by the annual law firm ranking The IFLR1000 in the sphere of mergers and acquisitions. Researchers have traditionally included the firm in the list of the best law firms in Russia operating in the project finance and public-private partnership market.
IFLR1000 is an international rating of consulting companies leading in the field of banking, capital markets, mergers and acquisitions, project finance, restructuring and bankruptcy. A deep study of the legal services of a particular jurisdiction is carried out based on the opinions of its members, customer reviews and statistics.
“The company has received independent study IFLR1000’ evaluation in the categories “Project Financing” and “Private-Public Partnership” for the fourth time, which allows us to be absolutely proud of the progress achieved. It’s impossible not to note the new recommendations: we are very pleased to be among the highly qualified experts who consult on mergers and acquisitions”, notes Denis Kachkin, Managing Partner, Head of Infrastructure and PPP Practice of Kachkin and Partners.
For more than 25 years, The IFLR1000 is the guide to the world’s leading financial and corporate law firms and lawyers, specializing in the sphere of financial and corporate law. The research covers over 120 jurisdictions worldwide. For more information about the rating please visit www.iflr1000.com.
- Legal support for an investor at the stage of preparing a proposal on a PPP project in the field of medicine
- Legal support of the largest PPP project in the field of public transport in Russia — building and operating a tram network in St Petersburg (Kupchino — Shushary — Slavyanka) with total investment of about RUB 26 billion.
- Legal support for two projects involving the creation of swimming pools in Leningrad Region, implemented on the basis of private concession initiative
- Development of a concept for the creation of an Innovational medical cluster in the Caucasian Mineral Waters Region spanning a total area of several tens of thousands sq km and an action plan for its implementation
- Legal support in preparing the private investor’s proposal on implementing a concession project in the field of medicine
- Support of conclusion of concession agreements on hotels construction in the frames of private initiative procedure in favour of private investors
- Legal support for a project involving reconstruction and operation of the Leningrad Regional Medical Rehabilitation Center in Leningrad Region on the basis of PPP
- Drafting of PPP legislation in Pskov Region
- Legal support for the participant in a tender for the right to conclude a concession agreement on highway construction
- Support of real property buyout in respect to the St. Petersburg Ring Road construction
- Legal study of prospects for the entry into economic circulation of the Peterhof State Museum-Reserve “Ropshinsky Palace” on public-private partnership terms
- Joint work aimed at ensuring constructive interaction between government agencies, business and public organizations and support for interregional investment projects implemented on the basis of PPP
- Preparation of the Concept for the implementation of an investment project involving the construction and operation of a social-services facility on the basis of PPP
- Formulation of legal arguments for the implementation of a recreational project on the basis of PPP
- Support for a project involving the design, construction, operation and maintenance of road infrastructure in Moscow Region
- Advising the Lipetsk region public authorities on the regional legislation improvement
- Advising the Slantsevsky municipal district’s governing bodies within the stadium construction project with the PPP mechanism application
- Advising the Slantsevsky municipal district’s governing bodies on the improvement of municipal legal and regulatory framework
- Legal advice to KIT Finance holdings on construction of chain of boarding houses with medical treatment for elderly people
- Legal support to the project on creation a large landscape and leisure park located in the Moscow region
- Advising a large food manufacturer in frameworks of acquiring state co-funding to a project to be fulfilled in Volga region (factory erection)
- Anti-corruption expertise of the existing laws and draft laws and subordinate acts of the Republic of Tatarstan (Volga Federal District of the Russian Federation)
- Advising the government of the Leningrad region on the review of regional PPP legislation
- Expert review and development of recommendations on improvement of draft law on Public Private Partnership of Sakha Republic (Yakutia)
- Advising on a PPP project involving comprehensive repair of the city lightning networks fulfilled in one of Ural region major cities
- Comprehensive support for a project involving the creation of a “Regional Medical Rehabilitation Center” in Leningrad Region on the basis of PPP
- Participation in expert review and development of the draft federal law on PPP of the Russian Federation
- Expert review of draft law on Public Private Partnership of Udmurt Republic (Volga Federal District of the Russian Federation)
- Legal support of a PPP project on water utilities
- Advising the City of St. Petersburg authorities on the PPP project implementation